Being able to compare data in a widget
As a user, I'm checking if the amount of affected sessions doesn't exceed a certain threshold. For example:
- our crash rate goal is 1% of sessions
- the error event critical logs only crash - so I know that every session affected by a critical error event is a "crashed session."
- Based on that, I want to compare it with the overall amount of sessions on the chosen cohort [filtered data] and manually calculate the daily crash rate.
I would like to:
be able to add All sessions line on the chosen graph [similar solution to split in explore]
- instead of count/mean so the percentage of All sessions [or other selected KPI]
- [nice to have] be able to set up a custom threshold [1%] similar to the benchmark threshold on a widget
marked this post as